Almond Oil Benefits In Internal And External Treatments
The future of treatment using almond oil looks bright due to the continuous research on the matter. But in recent time, this has enough potentialities to help cure internal and external problems of the human body. When it is about almond oil benefits, the positive results of researchers are ensuring a more improved range of treatment done using this nutty oil.
Almond Oil Doing Miracles In Skin Treatments
Almond oil is great for skin treatment. Some of the known methods using are:
- Exfoliating Dead Skin: Almond oil is known for antioxidant and hydrating qualities that are good for retaining skin moisture, protection against cellular damage. You can either apply it directly on your skin and rinse it off with clear water after 15 minutes or use it in a homemade exfoliating treatment by combining ¼ of a cup of almond oil with few tablespoon of brown sugar and a drop of essential lavender oil. Use this mixture as a body scrub for best results.
- Applying On Chapped Skin: Almond oil is great for curing chapped skin. Apply it directly and let it soften chapped areas that can provide a healthy skin. But if you have oily skin type, then avoid it for applying directly on your face.
- Used In Body Massage: Almond oil is used in body massage for targeting specific areas of the body muscles and tissues. It helps in relaxation.
Not Behind The List: Almond Oil For Hair Treatment
Some of the known hair treatments using almond oil are:
- Conditioning Your Hair: Using almond oil as a natural conditioner is nothing new. You will need to warm up the oil in a microwave-safe jar for about 20 seconds so that the oil is heated but not hot. Apply it gently on your hair from roots to tips. Wrap your hair in a towel for about 20 minutes and then rinse it off with water. Later, use shampoo and conditioner.
- Dandruff Treatment: It may not have a direct influence on the dandruff treatment but you can use the oil in a homemade dandruff treatment. Add few drops of tea tree oil in a few tablespoons of almond oil. Apply the mixture on your scalp and hair, leave it for about 20 minutes then wash it with clean water. It will remove excess oil from your scalp and unwanted microorganisms finally soothing different types of irritations that will cause dandruff problems.
- Better Hair Growth: Take few tablespoons of warm almond oil and gently massage into your scalp to increase circulations that will help in better hair growth. After the massage wash your hair with clean water.
Proven Internal Treatments Using Almond Oil
Almond oil has Vitamin E and K that helps in providing good cholesterol to our body and decreasing bad cholesterol in return. Almond oil has a mild laxative effect that helps in good bowel movement. It relieves constipation in some degree. In research results, it is proved that almond oil has immunity boosting agents in it also.
Almond oil is not just assisting in a healthy lifestyle but also providing chemical-free cleaning ways to wooden furniture in your house. Take a small portion of almond oil on a soft cloth and then gently coat the wooden furniture to give back that natural glow it once had.